Infrastructure scale and performance
Vital real-time applications such as streaming video, unified communications (UC), and patient monitoring are all going mobile, raising expectations for reliable performance. Ensure your APs and controllers deliver on:
- Compliant RF design and promised data handling
- Low latency operation supporting delay-sensitive applications
- Reliability requirements for voice and video
- Network hand-off for mobile IoT environments
- Multi-user Multiple Input/Multiple Output (MU-MIMO) and 160MHz
Test the WiFi Environment
Ixia IxVeriWave™ delivers Wi-Fi performance testing by simulating complex networking environments. By recreating real scenarios—such as interference and background traffic—in a controlled lab environment, IxVeriWave™ allows IT to identify and resolve problems early in the network lifecycle. Business benefits of using IxVeriWave™ include faster time to market for products, superior network performance, and proactive problem resolution.
Test the network
IxChariot™ instantly assesses and troubleshoots networks and applications before and after deployment. This powerful assessment tool uses software agents—Performance Endpoints—to simulate application traffic and deliver key performance metrics to a central console for easy management.